St George and Dragon Statue, Snowshill Manor, July 2017_6503
St George and Dragon statue mounted on a crested plinth attached to the Priest's house.
The interesting 16th century Snowshill Manor located in the Cotswolds and made famous by the last owner, Charles Paget Wade, who bought the property in 1919.
He gave the property to the National Trust in 1951.
No EXIF information is available
Stuart Andrews Photography