The Chapter House Ceiling, Buildwas Abbey, Shropshire.
The ruins of the famous Buildwas Abbey in Shropshire,
This was originally a Savignac monastery built in 1135 by Roger de Clinton, Bishop of Coventry but in 1147 the Savignacs merged with the Cistercians. This then became the Cistercian Abbey of St Mary and St Chad.
It was closed in 1536 during Henry Vlll`s Dissolution of the Monasteries.
No EXIF information is available
Stuart Andrews Photography